Valued Contributor
Dustink

Capital one image card denied.

[ Edited ]

img

I thought if a card had the right terms in the name, it wouldn't be completely useless. I guess they knew no matter what, it was still useless.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: Capital one image card denied.

BTW my card image is a link to a capital one review site.

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Dustink wrote:

img

I thought if a card had the right terms in the name, it wouldn't be completely useless. I guess they knew no matter what, it was still useless.

LOL... LOVE IT! You could have Trade Marked the card against them... we would all come to you and pay $19.95 and order right now and for an additional $9.95 you can choose the color!

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
Dustink

Creditaddict wrote:

Dustink wrote:

img

LOL... LOVE IT! You could have Trade Marked the card against them... we would all come to you and pay $19.95 and order right now and for an additional $9.95 you can choose the color!

I'm sure if I use their site to design the card, they own the rights to the design.

My card doesn't violate any of their terms. I will complain to them later.

Valued Contributor
Dustink

Glad you like my design...haha

The Crap1 black card.

Frequent Contributor
SwampSystems

Dustink wrote:

I'm sure if I use their site to design the card, they own the rights to the design.

My card doesn't violate any of their terms. I will complain to them later.

Pretty sure there's a "no text" term.

Mega Contributor
LS2982

:smileyhappy:

Yea I think the text is a no no.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
Dustink

LS2982 wrote:
:smileyhappy:

Yea I think the text is a no no.

Text is okay. Just not copyrighted text.

Valued Contributor
Dustink

These are the rules:

Copyrighted or trademarked material, including branded products - if you did not take the photo, or do not own the image or rights to the product, we can not accept it
Provocative, lewd or sexual content - including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc
Images which could be considered to show violence or violent acts, blood, gore or injury
Images showing discriminatory behavior or signs
Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
Images of money from any country (including the United States) where money is the central focus of the photo
Images of flags. (Our gallery contains flag related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having a flag on your card.)
Any religious or political statements and/or images. (Our gallery contains spiritual related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having spiritual/religious imagery on your card.)
Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 #s) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com)
Competitive marks/names (e.g. Discover, American Express, etc)
Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images where the subject is unclear (i.e. blurry, distorted, etc.) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Dustink wrote:

These are the rules:

Copyrighted or trademarked material, including branded products - if you did not take the photo, or do not own the image or rights to the product, we can not accept it
Provocative, lewd or sexual content - including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc
Images which could be considered to show violence or violent acts, blood, gore or injury
Images showing discriminatory behavior or signs
Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
Images of money from any country (including the United States) where money is the central focus of the photo
Images of flags. (Our gallery contains flag related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having a flag on your card.)
Any religious or political statements and/or images. (Our gallery contains spiritual related imagery - please review those images if you are interested in having spiritual/religious imagery on your card.)
Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 #s) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com)
Competitive marks/names (e.g. Discover, American Express, etc)
Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images where the subject is unclear (i.e. blurry, distorted, etc.) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines

Too bad sex is a no-no.....You couldn't put capital one (verb here)  everyone, since that is what they do XD (It's like a mad lib) 

Great card design xD You can do it just black, that'll work :smileytongue: but it'll look dumb since it'll be all shiny xD 

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+