cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

New Member

Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

Ok i got  a new card last month, shortly aftering activating it i charged $1.00 to it.

 

its been on the account everyday til today when it finally generated a statement. says bill is due July 4th but i cannot pay it because theres nothing to pay... shows 0.00 and no where in my account does that $1.00 appear anywhere. Now the thing is, the avaliable balance... which i have a $500 limit shows as $499.00

 

what is going on...

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP


bobbyburns34 wrote:

Ok i got  a new card last month, shortly aftering activating it i charged $1.00 to it.

 

its been on the account everyday til today when it finally generated a statement. says bill is due July 4th but i cannot pay it because theres nothing to pay... shows 0.00 and no where in my account does that $1.00 appear anywhere. Now the thing is, the avaliable balance... which i have a $500 limit shows as $499.00

 

what is going on...


just go online and enter the amount you wish to pay (other)

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 13
New Member

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

does NOT let me since its showing up as the $1.00 was never wasted even thogh my total balance is missing that $1.00

 

it does not let me click anything or pay. the statement shows nothing to pay as well...

Message 3 of 13
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

Has your statement cut not that it should matter but just wondering?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 13
New Member

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

what do you mean by cut? it popped up with a date to pay the bill but doesnt show an amount to pay. so maybe im guessing, it will show up on the next bill?

Message 5 of 13
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP


bobbyburns34 wrote:

what do you mean by cut? it popped up with a date to pay the bill but doesnt show an amount to pay. so maybe im guessing, it will show up on the next bill?


Standby let me log into my accounts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 13
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

Business Checking - BRANCH BNKG AND TRUST COMPANY....XXX  

Pay from:Personal Checking - BRANCH BNKG AND TRUST COMPANY....XXX  
  Select Payment Account... 
 

 

Payment date

(MM/DD/YYYY) 

Due date:June 25, 2013Payment amount:Payment amount:

 
 $0.00 Minimum amount due
 
 $0.00 Statement balance (as of May 28, 2013)
 $23.64Balance   
Other Amount
Other amount

 

Ok can you check the box marked other and enter a $1.00?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 13
New Member

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

no, i cannot click any of them. at the top it says.

 

This account has a credit/zero balance or you have pending payments that exceed 110% of your balance. You cannot schedule a payment for this account
Message 8 of 13
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP


bobbyburns34 wrote:

no, i cannot click any of them. at the top it says.

 

This account has a credit/zero balance or you have pending payments that exceed 110% of your balance. You cannot schedule a payment for this account

Call in for CSR help use the number on back of card

I have seen the payment cannot exceed message  but thats when I know I spent a lot and don't want it to post high UTL so I pay more than what I owe... think they allow 10% more than you owe... 

Sorry couldn't help you more 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 13
Moderator Emerita

Re: Capital one? missing transaction? HELPP

If the transaction has not posted ie still pending, you will not be able pay.
Message 10 of 13