Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one only pull one credit report

tag
Gabo
Valued Member

Capital one only pull one credit report

Capital one only pull one credit report if you are applying to one of their PRIME credit card not all three , however if you apply for their Sub-Prime expect to get H.P. on all 3 EX-EQ-TU

Venture Card do not need Excellent Credit and at least 5K credit for the last 3 years, I just got approved with 4K limit 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
OnMyMiNd04
Valued Member

Re: Capital one only pull one credit report

@Gabo wrote:

Capital one only pull one credit report if you are applying to one of their PRIME credit card not all three , however if you apply for their Sub-Prime expect to get H.P. on all 3 EX-EQ-TU

Venture Card do not need Excellent Credit and at least 5K credit for the last 3 years, I just got approved with 4K limit 

Thanks for the info, but would you mind providing us with more in-depth details?

Which CR did they pull?

What were your scores at the time of the approval?

What is your credit history like?

Message 2 of 5
Gabo
Valued Member

EQ I'm from AZ, do not know my EQ, credit karma which use TU 748

AAoA 41 months, 2001 got my first C.C

Message 3 of 5
GregB
Valued Contributor

Capital One definitely pulled all three on my personal & business prime cards. Credit Limits were $18K and $20K. This was 3 years ago.

Message 4 of 5
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I saw some posts on other sites discussing the same thing.  They were warning that Cap One sometimes pulls two, so I am assuming that for their prime cards they don't always pull 3.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.