Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one the beautiful

tag
roastbeans
New Contributor

Capital one the beautiful

Got a CLI to 2000 from 500 after talking to EO at Capital one!

I don't care what negative things anyone say  about the Capital one,but from my perspective they  gave me a card  when nobody else were willing,when I was trying to rebuild my credit.And now they showed me that they are willing to grow with me.Can't complaint!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Shamo316

Re: Capital one the beautiful

ditto 

Message 2 of 21
myjourney
Super Contributor

@roastbeans wrote:

I don't care what negative things anyone say  about the Capital one,but from my perspective they  gave me a card  when nobody else were willing,when I was trying to rebuild my credit.And now they showed me that they are willing to grow with me.Can't complaint!

Congrats on the CLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 21
azguy13
Senior Contributor

I am extremely happy with Cap1. I just went through their facebook to request a PC from the platinum to the quicksilver and it was approved. Anything that goes through their facebook gets escalated to their EO.

Message 4 of 21
mrmbluth

@roastbeans wrote:

Did you email the EO first or did you directly call them?

Message 5 of 21
roastbeans
New Contributor

@mrmbluth wrote:

@roastbeans wrote:

Did you email the EO first or did you directly call them?

I emailed them and they called me the same day.I did have their number,but wanted them to call me.

Message 6 of 21
roastbeans
New Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

I am extremely happy with Cap1. I just went through their facebook to request a PC from the platinum to the quicksilver and it was approved. Anything that goes through their facebook gets escalated to their EO.

Good for you! I guess they care about their images on the facebook?

Message 7 of 21
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Social networking is the new customer review. They better care!

Message 8 of 21
roastbeans
New Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@roastbeans wrote:

Congrats on the CLI

Thanks!.I gotta give credit to you guys on here.If it wasnt for the posts suggesting to do so here I'd be still stuck with that 500 limit not knowing how to go about fixing it.

Message 9 of 21
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Before this forum, I didn't know I could call and request a CLI. I thought they were all automatic and if you didnt get one then you weren't "qualified." This forum has literally changed my life, lol

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.