Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one upgrade

tag
littlesister
Contributor

Capital one upgrade

Received an email yesterday that one of my accounts( no hassle rewards card) could be upgraded to the new cash card!

I did the upgrade in hopes they will cli me soon.

This is my only crappy card with a low limit and the only reason it is still open is because my AF was waived.

Everything on my account will stay the same and if they dont cli , it will be closed next year.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital one upgrade

@littlesister wrote:

Received an email yesterday that one of my accounts( no hassle rewards card) could be upgraded to the new cash card!

I did the upgrade in hopes they will cli me soon.

This is my only crappy card with a low limit and the only reason it is still open is because my AF was waived.

Everything on my account will stay the same and if they dont cli , it will be closed next year.

Is this the excellent credit version of green cash? (Judging by your scores I assume so)

What is your current limit on it?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Got the same email and i upgraded mine also.. On the phone i asked if it meant i will be gettinng a cli soon.  Rep basically told me that its unlikely, and if i want a higher cl i should app for a new card, lol. At least he was honest.

This card is my lowest limit but i dont care since theres no annual fee, i closed my other cap1 card that had an annual fee.  Hopefully he was wrong and a cli is on the way for both of us.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

i am guessing everyone with the no hassle rewards will be getting this card at somepoint. 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I don't want this card, I like my NHC card!!!!

Cap 1 must know my track record of axing subprime cards...........My shredder is hungry.........Smiley Surprised

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.