New Contributor
littlesister

Capital one upgrade

Received an email yesterday that one of my accounts( no hassle rewards card) could be upgraded to the new cash card!

I did the upgrade in hopes they will cli me soon.

This is my only crappy card with a low limit and the only reason it is still open is because my AF was waived.

Everything on my account will stay the same and if they dont cli , it will be closed next year.

Transunion Fico 753
Equifax Fico 756
Experian 817 (amex pull)
Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: Capital one upgrade

littlesister wrote:

Received an email yesterday that one of my accounts( no hassle rewards card) could be upgraded to the new cash card!

I did the upgrade in hopes they will cli me soon.

This is my only crappy card with a low limit and the only reason it is still open is because my AF was waived.

Everything on my account will stay the same and if they dont cli , it will be closed next year.

Is this the excellent credit version of green cash? (Judging by your scores I assume so)

What is your current limit on it?

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Regular Contributor
Chaos122

Got the same email and i upgraded mine also.. On the phone i asked if it meant i will be gettinng a cli soon.  Rep basically told me that its unlikely, and if i want a higher cl i should app for a new card, lol. At least he was honest.

This card is my lowest limit but i dont care since theres no annual fee, i closed my other cap1 card that had an annual fee.  Hopefully he was wrong and a cli is on the way for both of us.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 755 Eq 746, Ex 770(psecu)
Goal Score: 780 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
afbar1114

i am guessing everyone with the no hassle rewards will be getting this card at somepoint. 

In my wallet: AMEX Gold; Freedom $1.5k; CSP $5k; Chase United $5k; Discover $2k
Last HP: 4/30
Mega Contributor
LS2982

I don't want this card, I like my NHC card!!!!

Cap 1 must know my track record of axing subprime cards...........My shredder is hungry.........:smileysurprised:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}