Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one

I was wondering if this is a problem to speak with the EO about since I've never attempted anything like that.

My QS expired and was sent a new one. The number and info work online but the chip doesn't work when I insert it and I get different error messages at the terminal. I had a replacement card sent and the same problem happened with this new card (same account number)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one

@Anonymous wrote:
I was wondering if this is a problem to speak with the EO about since I've never attempted anything like that.

My QS expired and was sent a new one. The number and info work online but the chip doesn't work when I insert it and I get different error messages at the terminal. I had a replacement card sent and the same problem happened with this new card (same account number)

I would reach out to social media first (Facebook, Twitter) to see if they can help you. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one

Agreed with Twitter or fb because they respond well on those. If that doesn't work then see about writing to them either via EO or supervisors or something. You can't just call the EO anymore.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.