Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one

tag
VLGaffEsq
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital one

I hear you Brammy, I would like a higher credit limit (it's actually $4,600 at present), but I'm presently at a utilization of over 75% which I'd like to pay down before I apply for any more CL increases...I've also been hit with several hard inquiries recently due to an attempted refi/cash out of my condo.  While I got a Citibank Dividends Platinum card ($3,600 CL), I got denied for BOA because of "too many recent inquiries," including 2 by mortgage brokers and Countrywide.  My TU is still 700, but my Eq is down to 665, and Ex is down to 663, so I'm done with trying to get any more credit for the next year or so, until I get my FICO scores between 720 - 750.  Thanks for your advice though.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one

VLGaffEsq wrote:
I hear you Brammy, I would like a higher credit limit (it's actually $4,600 at present), but I'm presently at a utilization of over 75% which I'd like to pay down before I apply for any more CL increases...I've also been hit with several hard inquiries recently due to an attempted refi/cash out of my condo.  While I got a Citibank Dividends Platinum card ($3,600 CL), I got denied for BOA because of "too many recent inquiries," including 2 by mortgage brokers and Countrywide.  My TU is still 700, but my Eq is down to 665, and Ex is down to 663, so I'm done with trying to get any more credit for the next year or so, until I get my FICO scores between 720 - 750.  Thanks for your advice though.

My scores are posted at the bottom of the page and Cap1 is my lowest limit card at 1500.00

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.