Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne EO (No Success) :-(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapitalOne EO (No Success) :-(

not saying keep your mouth shut or anything but sometimes patience is key. that's like getting a new job and going to the CEO because your boss didn't grant your vacation request. with patience and time things will pay off for you. and you're at 50%... not that bad. sorry i made it seem way worse. i thought the one that is $900 said $1900 lol sorry. but anyhow let's not lose the power of email! lol
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
not saying keep your mouth shut or anything but sometimes patience is key. that's like getting a new job and going to the CEO because your boss didn't grant your vacation request. with patience and time things will pay off for you. and you're at 50%... not that bad. sorry i made it seem way worse. i thought the one that is $900 said $1900 lol sorry. but anyhow let's not lose the power of email! lol

It's all good man. I understand where you're coming from and the point you're trying to make. I did email them, they proceeded to call me. I didn't initiate a phone call with them, just simply expressed my feelings and whatnot. Am I upset I didn't get my increases? Absolutely not. Life goes on and time heals all. Eventually, it'll happen so I'm not too worried about it. 

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah. amex doesn't like me at all for some reason lol. there's always that creditor that says NOPE!! haha screw your CLI!
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous actually sounds like a great idea. There is no reason why I need 3 cards @ $2k each, it'll make my life a little easier when it comes to remembering to pay 3 different cards with different due dates Smiley Happy

That's how I ended up with an 8k Quicksilver anyway.  Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally forgot about merging cards...the criteria is: they have to be older than 6 months and the card/s you're merging from, need to have $0 balance.

I had 2 QS and merged the one with the AF into the QS with no AF.  My next step is to merge my newest Venture into my olderst Venture.  Try to merge the new ones into the oldest ones so you can keep your AAOA.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Totally forgot about merging cards...the criteria is: they have to be older than 6 months and the card/s you're merging from, need to have $0 balance.

I had 2 QS and merged the one with the AF into the QS with no AF.  My next step is to merge my newest Venture into my olderst Venture.  Try to merge the new ones into the oldest ones so you can keep your AAOA.

The ability to merge cards is the only reason I'm even considering apping for yet another Cap1 card.  So easy to get a decent limit that way if they won't offer one up front, and by six months you'll have a couple of CLI's usually on top of it.  But the HP cost isn't fun, of course...  but if you're like me and plan to garden for another year or two anyway afterwards while waiting for your last baddies to fall off, it couldn't hurt to try.  : P

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The ability to merge cards is the only reason I'm even considering apping for yet another Cap1 card.  So easy to get a decent limit that way if they won't offer one up front, and by six months you'll have a couple of CLI's usually on top of it.  But the HP cost isn't fun, of course...  but if you're like me and plan to garden for another year or two anyway afterwards while waiting for your last baddies to fall off, it couldn't hurt to try.  : P

Yup, totally agree.  I didnt know about the merging until afer i had my 2 QS and 1 Venture...so then applied for a second Venture..glad i did.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Merging cards requires a HP ?

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noooo...  just apping to Cap1 in general to get those multiple cards you plan on merging!  Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

Merging cards requires a HP ?

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.