Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne EO - PC and CLI Pending

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapitalOne EO - PC and CLI Pending

So last week, I sent an email to Mr. Richard Fairbank requesting to upgrade one of my cards to the Venture and for a CLI. I pointed out that have been a card member since 2013 and that I've only been given two CLIs from $500 - $850 - $1850. Today, I got a call from their EO and was told that they will be processing my request and that it would take 7-10 days. 

I was asked about my employment and income information to process the CLI to which she asked if I would be willing to accept if they offer me a CLI lower than what I originally requested (I requested $10,000) - to which I agreed. Also, in the disclosure she mentioned that this will only be a Soft Pull and will not affect my credit score which is awesome since I am currently in the garden!

I know there are a lot of people in the forum who have had success with CapitalOne EO so i'm really keeping my hopes up. So far, I am liking the kind of service that they have extended me so far. I've never had a problem with them so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go smoothly with my request. I'll report back once they have a resolution. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.