Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne Modify My Features- Gone?

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

CapitalOne Modify My Features- Gone?

Maybe this is just a temporary thing? I can't seem to find it under any of the other tabs. Maybe they are making that feature helpful? Because it has never once had an offer for me, but today it is gone. Anyone else notice? 

12121.jpg

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapitalOne Modify My Features- Gone?

Also gone from mine.

Message 2 of 27
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Never worked for any of my card, as far as I was concered it was a broken button and never knew what it didSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 27
ddemari
Super Contributor

I have seen some people post that they had offers under there, but ive been checking it for years and never nothing for me. 

Message 4 of 27
FICOEmpire
Regular Contributor

It's gone here too. However, it did once work for me. My Platinum card was opened in 2012. In 2014 I tried that option and it offered me the QuickSilver upgrade which I took. So it has or had a purpose at one time. It's never worked for me since however and I have 2 other Cap 1 cards.

Message 5 of 27
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

I've never had an offer in there, even though I had offers (AF waiver, upgrade to QS).   So unless it comes back as functional, I can't say I'll miss it much.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, Noticed mine gone this morning.  Guess I'm not alone.  

Message 7 of 27
ddemari
Super Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

I've never had an offer in there, even though I had offers (AF waiver, upgrade to QS).   So unless it comes back as functional, I can't say I'll miss it much.  

Same with me. There have been offers for me via the phone/ csr and me asking them but they never showed up under there. although cap1 tells me that if and when something is do able, to check under that tab. 

Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if this would help, but I couldn't get the chat button to appear so I tried in a different browser (firefox). Showed up there.

Message 9 of 27
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Maybe this is just a temporary thing? I can't seem to find it under any of the other tabs. Maybe they are making that feature helpful? Because it has never once had an offer for me, but today it is gone. Anyone else notice? 

12121.jpg

Mine also is gone. Hasn't been useful since I upgraded to a Cash Rewards card (way back when - now it's a Quicksilver) from Platinum. Interestingly, if you're logged into your account, and you do a search for Modify Your Features, it'll give you a search result for it that you can click and go to the page. 

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.