cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne Modify My Features- Gone?

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: CapitalOne Modify My Features- Gone?

The biggest clue that the button didn't really do anything for me was that if you have more than one account, it didn't allow you to choose which account you were "modifying". 

After 'processing' for a few seconds, it would always come back and say there were no modifications available for "this account" - which account was it talking about, since it didn't ask me to choose one?  Clearly it wasn't actually doing anything (at least in my case).

All of the other selections on the website ask me to select 'which account' I am dealing with, which is logical.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having pressed the button numerous, numerous times, I find the "Modify My Features" button to be remarkable -- remarkable that it still manages to be less useful than this this.

Message 22 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I've never had anything under "Modify Your Features," however, my mom did get an offer for an upgrade from cap1 platinum to cap1 quicksilver on there at one point. Only time I've heard of it working. lol
Message 23 of 27
dbatl14
Contributor

For 2 years I click that "Modfiy My Features" link every single time I logged on into my account which is everyday. Nothing ever happened.

I clicke the CLI and got increase several times, I clicked on Chat and received and upgrade from one of my Platinum to QS.

So I guess I just felt like a dog that was chasing that red laser dot.

My Wallet: Amex Everyday: $7000 | Amex PRG: NPSL | AMEX Business Reward: NPSL | Amex Hilton Aspire: $9300 | Amex Delta Gold: $15000 | Amex Business Plat: NPSL | BofA Cash Rewards: $22000 | Travel Rewards: $15000 | NASA FCU Advantage: $17,500 | DCU Platinum: $5000 | Barclaycard Rewards: $3500 | Capital One QS: $8500 | Capital One Platinum: $2250 | Capital One Spark: $7500 | Fidelity Bank: $3400 | Nordstrom: $16500 | Macys: $10000 | Walmart: $3300 | Amazon: $6000 | Target: $14500 | | Chevron/Texaco: $3000 | Discover IT: $4700 | Apple Card: $2450 | Citi Double Cash: $4000
Message 24 of 27
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Maybe this is just a temporary thing? I can't seem to find it under any of the other tabs. Maybe they are making that feature helpful? Because it has never once had an offer for me, but today it is gone. Anyone else notice? 

12121.jpg

Actually the link is still available from many pages... just not from the summary page, for some reason.

But as many people have pointed out, it has been a useless link for most of us over the years.

It's never had any offer for me.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used the feature in the past. Recently, I upgraded my DH's platinum card to a QS using the feature. Did you contact CS? Maybe they are making some system upgrades. Call or chat with CS to see if you have any offers available. BEst of luck!!!

Message 26 of 27
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

It never worked for me.  I messaged them once over two years ago about a cli.  The messaged me back saying to use the modify button.  They told me how it was suppose to work.  You click on it and your account suppose to come up, then you click on your account to see any offers.  I message them back saying it never showed me my account.  I called them about offers ,  they said to use the modify button.  I told them it didn't work the way they said it was suppose to.  They said it must be a tech issue on my account and call tech. Never did, but during that call they did tell me my offers. An increase and PC to either  a QS or the Venture card.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.