Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne Platinum PC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapitalOne Platinum PC

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm finally getting around to upgrade my CapitalOne card.  However, I want a Visa Signature version of the VentureOne.  I have 2750 CL for my Platinum card.  Should I do a CLI to at least 5000 on the Platinum before upgrading or just go ahead and upgrade?

You will need to get up to $5000 for VS. 

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm finally getting around to upgrade my CapitalOne card.  However, I want a Visa Signature version of the VentureOne.  I have 2750 CL for my Platinum card.  Should I do a CLI to at least 5000 on the Platinum before upgrading or just go ahead and upgrade?

I currently have a Capital One MasterCard Platinum with the 1% cash back.  I did some research and it seems like Capital One will not do a PC from a MasterCard to a Visa.

Has anyone successfully PC from a MasterCard Platinum to a VentureOne Visa?

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I currently have a Capital One MasterCard Platinum with the 1% cash back.  I did some research and it seems like Capital One will not do a PC from a MasterCard to a Visa.

Nope. No MC to Visa.

That's how i wound up with my MC QS.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They would PC it to VentureOne but it would still be a Mastercard. 

Message 14 of 17
MafiaS

so do u get the bonus or not?

Chase Freedom $4,000 | C1 QuickSilver $3,000 | Amex BCE $9,000 | Amex Hilton $7,500 | BoA BBR $2,000 | Citi DC $3,400 | Barclay SM $2,500| Discover It $2,000 | College Credit Union $2,500
TCL: $35,900 (# of cards: 9)
Gardening since: 10/01/2014 Gardening Until: 11/01/2016
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope. No MC to Visa.

That's how i wound up with my MC QS.

Oh well, there goes my plan.  I have too many MC and Amex and want a Visa to balance things out.  Looks likeI have to give up a HP and a new account when the time comes.

Thanks

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MafiaS wrote:

so do u get the bonus or not?

Not likely.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.