cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne QuickSilver Visa Signature and Freedom Chase Visa Signature Approvals

tag
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

CapitalOne QuickSilver Visa Signature and Freedom Chase Visa Signature Approvals

A quick question to the group...

Who had got "automatic" approval when applied online (like instant decision) and how much CL you had been approved for? 

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Re: CapitalOne QuickSilver Visa Signature and Freedom Chase Visa Signature Approvals

Not a siggy, but instantly approved for $2,000 Freedom!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 2 of 12
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Re: CapitalOne QuickSilver Visa Signature and Freedom Chase Visa Signature Approvals

@Tony275 wrote:
Not a siggy, but instantly approved for $2,000 Freedom!

Thank you for your response. 

Message 3 of 12
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Instant approval on Freedom, $15,000 CL.

Message 4 of 12
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@nachoslibres wrote:

Instant approval on Freedom, $15,000 CL.

Thank you for sharing your experince. Great CL.....

Message 5 of 12
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

Instantly approved on Freedom, right after instant approval on Slate. Freedom was larger amount at first at $7k. (largest CL at the time) Quicksilver, see my story in the app approvals lol

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this thread is some months old. I was instantly approved for the freedom $2200 CL. After recon I was also approved for the slate 7 days later (today) for $2000 CL.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant approval for the Chase Freedom VS with a $7,000 limit. I was shocked to be approved, let alone for a Visa Signature with a nice limit. Lol. My Quicksilver was a PC from a Platinum.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instant approval for quicksilver visa signature  with $15k cl

Message 9 of 12
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Cap1 QS VS instant with 5K,  Freedom a hassle with verification but approved with 4K and Platinum only

edit: old thread

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.