Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne VentureOne

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

CapitalOne VentureOne

APPROVED!! Smiley Happy picture and hear slot machine winning!!!!

finally!!! my friends at FICO. I DID IT!!! FINALLY!!! YES!!!!!!!

CREDIT LIMIT: 3000      INTRO PURCHASE APR: 0% until december 1st 2013!/19.9% standard apr

10k bonus miles after purchase of 500 dollars in the first three months of activation.

this is a HUGE milestone for me.... those of you that have been following my post know i have been trying to get this card for almost two years now.

i was initially declined, but took the advice of myFICO friends and emailed capitalone. now unlike most of you that emailed, you received a call first from EO to ask for information, and experienced results afterward.

in my case it was the reverse. i received not only a cli on my cash rewards, but also a ventureOne approval as well, then i got the call.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: CapitalOne VentureOne

That's great, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 19
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

APPROVED!! Smiley Happy picture and hear slot machine winning!!!!

finally!!! my friends at FICO. I DID IT!!! FINALLY!!! YES!!!!!!!

CREDIT LIMIT: 3000      INTRO PURCHASE APR: 0% until december 2013!/20% standard apr

10k bonus miles after purchase of 500 dollars in the first three months of activation.

this is a HUGE milestone for me.... those of you that have been following my post know i have been trying to get this card for almost two years now.

i was initially declined, but took the advice of myFICO friends and emailed capitalone. now unlike most of you that emailed, you received a call first from EO to ask for information, and experienced results afterward.

in my case it was the reverse. i received not only a cli on my cash rewards, but also a ventureOne approval as well, then i got the call.

Congrats!!!.....no matter the goal/achievement......persistence is key! And based upon your "font color" I should be GREEN with ENVY!Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 19
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i now will have 8k total credit limit available to me via capitalone.

Message 4 of 19
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

bump to make sure everyone that has been eager to know (that is if anyone is actually interested in knowing) that i finally did get approved.

i must say now, i have to wonder, because it turns out that my cash rewards card is over half as rewarding as having a venture without the af.. but now at least i can feel free to use a capone card for two reasons. 1) 0% apr until 12/31/13 and 10k bonus miles after 500 spend within three months.

Message 5 of 19
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Congratulations,  It  is also on my short list for future, although I do prefer cash back for rewards. like my Capital One No Hassle Cash Back ($3500 CL). 

Message 6 of 19
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yeah! thats excellent and exciting news I hardly see any approvals from VENTURE ONE! Feel proud!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 19
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

wow Congrats!!!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 19
HiLine
Blogger

Congratulations! Wow I can really see you excited you are!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 19
zyzzus
Established Contributor

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.