Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: CapitalOne "good useage" CLI

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Gollum wrote:

LilloEsquilo wrote:

I can tell you it's NO better  you talk to the same Peggy you talked to when you had the subprime card. I speak from experience here.

Your reply lacks attribution.

To whom you are replying is unknown.

In the future (for this WWW forum) click the "Reply" button in the lower-right corner, then click the "Quote" button before typing your reply.

I read the entire Thread and I knew exactly what this Member was referring to.

It's nice to give Members advice, but no need to TELL Members what to do.

Just sayin.........

To add to this Thread, Crap1 is Crap1, no matter how you spin it, the "canned responses" we all get is annoying and unprofessional IMO.

That's as far in depth as I'll go, as most of you already know my feelings regarding Crap1.

+1

Crap1 is Crap1 is Crap1. every day :smileyvery-happy:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}