Mega Contributor

Re: CapitalOne "good useage" CLI

Mustanglvr2006 wrote:

Gollum wrote:

LilloEsquilo wrote:

I can tell you it's NO better  you talk to the same Peggy you talked to when you had the subprime card. I speak from experience here.

Your reply lacks attribution.

To whom you are replying is unknown.

In the future (for this WWW forum) click the "Reply" button in the lower-right corner, then click the "Quote" button before typing your reply.

I read the entire Thread and I knew exactly what this Member was referring to.

It's nice to give Members advice, but no need to TELL Members what to do.

Just sayin.........

To add to this Thread, Crap1 is Crap1, no matter how you spin it, the "canned responses" we all get is annoying and unprofessional IMO.

That's as far in depth as I'll go, as most of you already know my feelings regarding Crap1.

+1

Crap1 is Crap1 is Crap1. every day :smileyvery-happy:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.