Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapitalOne, you never let me down!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapitalOne, you never let me down!

So the other day I sent an email to CapitalOne EO in regards to 'merging' my 2x platinum accounts into 1 larger credit line and got a call from a really sweet lady today. Basically she said they cannot consolidate my accounts into one, however, she did offer to switch both my platinums to QS 1.5% rewards! 

In my email to them, I also asked for a larger credit line on one of my older cards with them which is currently @ $2k. She said she will do a manual credit line increase over the phone and submit it and will be giving me a call within the next 2-3 days once they review my account. I asked for $5k so my fingers are crossed! Smiley Tongue

Mod edit to remove "direct" email; please use web search for Cap One EO email  --SE
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapitalOne, you never let me down!

@Anonymous wrote:

So the other day I sent an email to CapitalOne EO in regards to 'merging' my 2x platinum accounts into 1 larger credit line and got a call from a really sweet lady today. Basically she said they cannot consolidate my accounts into one, however, she did offer to switch both my platinums to QS 1.5% rewards! 

@Anonymous my email to them, I also asked for a larger credit line on one of my older cards with them which is currently @ $2k. She said she will do a manual credit line increase over the phone and submit it and will be giving me a call within the next 2-3 days once they review my account. I asked for $5k so my fingers are crossed! Smiley Tongue

Mod edit to remove "direct" email; please use web search for Cap One EO email  --SE

Hopefully QS and not QS1.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapitalOne, you never let me down!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hopefully QS and not QS1.

Unfortunately I am not in the cool club yet...but I'll be there soon. 

I will check back with you around this time in 2016, 3x bad collections dropping off then, hopefully then I'll be in the 700's. Smiley SadMan Wink

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.