tsue68

Capitol one credit step program question

Just received my first credit step CLI with Capitol One.  Whoo hoo.  Has anyone gotten auto CLIs after the second step/7th statement?
Frequent Contributor
eddymvp

Re: Capitol one credit step program question

My GF opened her account in January with a  CL: $500 and around  May she received an auto increase to $1000 and  in september they increase her again to 1500. I've the same card and I haven't received any increase since early of last year and mine is cap at 2000.
Regular Contributor
Achase

[ Edited ]
i have a cap one they increased me also from 500 to 1000 then to 1500 now i think its caped at 1500 for about a year
Message Edited by Achase on 10-29-2009 05:41 PM

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
tsue68

So, is it then the prevailing consensus that after credit steps, Cap One will not perform a credit line raising review of accounts for 12 months?

I have seen posts where folks have prompted early CLI by PIF when that previously was not their MO.  I may give that I try.  Anxious to work on breaking through the credit limit ceiling!:smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}