Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitol one secured card refund?

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Capitol one secured card refund?

Had a 0 balance on capitol one secured for probably 5 months, af is coming due and eo would not waive it. My question is how long does the security deposit take to come by mail once the account was closed?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
bigblue7722
Valued Contributor

Re: Capitol one secured card refund?

@juggalo9er wrote:

Had a 0 balance on capitol one secured for probably 5 months, af is coming due and eo would not waive it. My question is how long does the security deposit take to come by mail once the account was closed?

I was acutally wondering the same thing? im closing my secured card as soon as I hear back from capital one about my quicksliver app. Its sad to say but you will probably have to ask the eo cause no one else at capital one knows anything. 

AMEX PRG NPSL,Lowes $17000,Capital One venture card $12,000,Us Airways mastercard $9500,Fidelity Amex $9000, Discover it $8000, Capital One Venture One $7500, BOA 123 rewards $7500 CSP $6000, Capital One Quicksliver $5500, Amazon Store card$5000,Barclay
Card Ring $5000 Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $4400, Paypal smart connect $4000,Chase Freedom $3200, Capital one Quicksliver visa $3000, Chase IHG Rewards $2300, Chase Southwest Premier $2000, Citi Double Cash $1500, AMEX BCE $1000

Last app July 22nd 2015- No apps for two years.
Message 2 of 7
dta
New Contributor

Mine took about a week and a half to come in the mail. I think they said it would be 6–8 weeks.

Freedom | BofA CR | Amex BCE | NFCU CR | CSP | Fidelity Amex | Citi AA Plat | Discover it | Amex PRG | US Airways Prem | SW RR Plus | Delta Gold | Citi Double Cash | WF Propel 360 | Chase BA
Message 3 of 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

i do have to say i will miss the biohazard design i had placed on the card....i saw it as a reminder of the low cl and potential high util

Message 4 of 7
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

Same here for me, about a week and a half, two weeks max.

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 5 of 7
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

just got my refund check today.....around 9 days!

Message 6 of 7
Bunnylocks
New Contributor

I received mine in about a week. I just recently closed my year old secured card, and it took about two days for the funds to be credited back to my card account. Once that's done you can request rush processing (free) and you should have it rather quickly.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.