cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capone EO process

tag
Theo1234

Capone EO process

Hello All...I'm new to the fico forums and it appears that there is some very valuable info shared here. Can someone please assist me with the Capone EO process? I am trying to get my cl increased. I went through the general email process and was not successful. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Capone EO process

Welcome to the forum 

Follow the link below 

Capital One EO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 11
xerostatus
Regular Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Welcome to the forum 

Follow the link below 

Capital One EO

While I certainly appreciate the good-humored jest in implying the obviousness of the "answer" in response to OP's question, I find the irony even funnier in that the google search just leads straight back to this forum, via the 2nd from top result. xD

Just goes to show you how much the information from this forum has proliferated around the web to lend itself to Google's army of robot-spiders.

Message 3 of 11
Theo1234

Thank you for the information, i really appreciate it and i will gladly share the response i receive with the forum.

Message 4 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Theo1234 wrote:

Thank you for the information, i really appreciate it and i will gladly share the response i receive with the forum.

so you e-mailed and they called already and offered you upgrade to Quicksilver and removal of AF?

Have they submitted for review on CLI?

Message 5 of 11
fltn
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Theo1234 wrote:

so you e-mailed and they called already and offered you upgrade to Quicksilver and removal of AF?

Have they submitted for review on CLI?

This comment has me in tears! I am laughing so hard I think I broke my ribs! These tears are burning my eyes!

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 6 of 11
Theo1234

Yes i sent the email but i have not received a call/response yet. They sent me an email last week offering me the upgrade to Quiksilver with the waiver of the AF but the request i sent was for the CLI.

Message 7 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@xerostatus wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Welcome to the forum 

Follow the link below 

Capital One EO

While I certainly appreciate the good-humored jest in implying the obviousness of the "answer" in response to OP's question, I find the irony even funnier in that the google search just leads straight back to this forum, via the 2nd from top result. xD

Just goes to show you how much the information from this forum has proliferated around the web to lend itself to Google's army of robot-spiders.

Right, and the 4th search result is from the board that cannot be named, and the 7th from yet another credit card forum.  

Message 8 of 11
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

basically you e mail them and they will call you and ask what they can do for you. i would shoot for the moon cli, lower apr, af waived, and rewards added. they may only give you 1 of them but its still a win.

Message 9 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Theo1234 wrote:

Yes i sent the email but i have not received a call/response yet. They sent me an email last week offering me the upgrade to Quiksilver with the waiver of the AF but the request i sent was for the CLI.

I assume you took that already... now you are just waiting to hear back on your cli? okay

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.