Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captial One Platinum upgrade to a QS1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Captial One Platinum upgrade to a QS1

I upgraded my Platinum Capital One card the other day to a Quick Silver One card, but when I log into my account online, it still says Platinum Mastercard or whatever. They said they were mailing me a new card, and I do have the little column for the "rewards", so should the rest of it say QS1?? Or is that normal for it to still say Platinum? Not a huge deal I guess, was just curious if it's not updated correctly or something. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Captial One Platinum upgrade to a QS1

Thats norman, it took mine a couple of weeks to update the pic online.  Might have been after the statement date but I'm not sure.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, just the picture of the card gets updated, or should the text next to picture get updated as well? My picture is updated to a QS1, but next to it still says "Platinum Mastercard??"

Message 3 of 4
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, just the picture of the card gets updated, or should the text next to picture get updated as well? My picture is updated to a QS1, but next to it still says "Platinum Mastercard??"

Unless it is a world mastercard that wording will not change. Same thing with the visa card, it either says platinum visa or signature visa.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.