Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captial One Promotion

tag
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Re: Captial One Promotion

My question is do you really have to say "I want Cap 1 to be the #1 card in my wallet"? I'd feel like an idiot saying that.
Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know..
Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked for me.
Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I said too. I've never had a problem with saying something silly to get my way. Smiley Very Happy

Like the saying goes: diplomacy is the art of letting someone have YOUR way.

(it pays to be diplomatic). Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 28
NICKI183
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That's what I said too. I've never had a problem with saying something silly to get my way. Smiley Very Happy

Like the saying goes: diplomacy is the art of letting someone have YOUR way.

(it pays to be diplomatic). Smiley Happy

Thats cute Sylvia at least your honest. I said the same thing yesterday and the rep said "yeah cool". It was funny. At least I was given options. I took the easiest one w/o hard or soft pull. Credit activitated in three seconds...LOL
Starting Score: 555/567/570- Aug 2017 (TU)646 (EQ) 626, (EX) 635-Goa 750l: UPDATE 2021 (TU) 623, (EQ) 584, (EXP) 598 Current VISA-MC-Amex Credit Cards |NFCU-CashReward-$2k|USSA Visa- $500lAmex USAA-secured Merrick-$1,900ll Amex Delta Sky Miles- $1k
, |Nordstrom-$2100|Neiman Marcus-$700|Credit One Bank $850/$500 / Capital One Journey $700/ Capital One Quicksilver One $1650/Target $600/KohlsStore $300/Personal Loans $14k
Garden Until 2/2022 removing all 18 collection baddies and decrease UTILto less than 5%
Message 15 of 28
Cory
Established Contributor

This post is to funny.............LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Hey, I said it too, and still didn't get anything.

Cory
Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, me too Cory....hehe..Its all good though 1600 less than 3 months is fine by me..Besides rep said
call back later this week and I should get a cli with no problem....Smiley Very Happy
Message 17 of 28
grneydangl
Frequent Contributor

Called, they asked me if I received a letter... I said no only because I didn't want to risk them asking me what the letter said or anything haha.  Anyway, no CLI for me she said that I had an excellent history with them (why no CLI?  Smiley Sad  )  Asked if there were any other offers available to me and no Smiley Sad  She said that I should keep "an eye out" for future offers and if I get a letter to definitely give them a call.  poo! haha

Message 18 of 28
a0034d
New Contributor

I called and no CLI but they did lower my APR. The rep said it applies to my current balance and future purchases. That's fine with me. Thanks for the tip.Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 28
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Capital One Rules!!!  (til they deny me more CLI's)  LOL LOL
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.