Did you mean: 

CarCareOne? Approval odds

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: CarCareOne? Approval odds

@Anonymous wrote:

Screenshot_2015-08-05-09-03-56_1_1.jpg

You do realize this card is for medical/vet charges only right? Can't use for tires

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes jace I know that I'm just giving an example.
Message 12 of 16
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes jace I know that I'm just giving an example.

Oh ok, I was like "I hope he/she didn't apply for the wrong card" Smiley Embarassed

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

No that was a snap shot when I applied last year with less scores than what I currently had. I dident know this was sub prime rank card. I really want only prime cards so thanks to everyone here I'm not applying. Also I appreciate it Jace
Message 14 of 16
mccallb
Frequent Contributor

"most of them were from the Hyundai dealer because they wanted to beat my banks rates never did I know I would have 14 inquiries across the three bureau's "sir eveyrhing is fine just fill out this form so we can proceed" beware Hyundai dealer will not even talk to you without doing a hard pull on you credit report from there own."

That's why i was asking.  Good news!  ALL of those only count as one inquiry.  As long as all of those inquiries are in the same 30 day period of time, they all roll up in to a single inquiriy as far as the scoring models are concerned!

So, really the number of inquiries you have are just however many creditors you actually inquired with, say for example, 2 credit card, 1 new phone service activation, 1 utility set up, (whatever) and the inquiries for your car (all as 1)

Does that make sense?

And if you're at all concerned about the money, and you KNOW you have those scores in the 680-700+ range, you can easily get a new card.  If you dont already use Credit Karma, They give free reports and suggest cards based on your scores. (Can I mention CK, even if I don't link to them?)

Best of luck!

CK EQ: 730 / CK TU: 735 / EXP FICO: 721 / EX Vantage: 793 / Total Exposure: 112K
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK so i made a thread about this last week because i was approved for Citi Double Cash with a SL $2K, also a Quicksilver Visa Signature SL $5K, and a Discover it Card SL $4.5K all with 0% APR intro prime cards plus decent rewards with limits. I’m buying those tires and doing my annual maintenance on the car..

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.