Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Assets, LLC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Card Assets, LLC

For those of you hopping on the First Arkansas Banking and Trust bandwagon, as pointed out elsewhere (just not sure exactly where??) on these forums, Card Assets has the same card for a large number of banks.  Here are a few others that I have found:

First Carolina Bank

Provident Bank

Revere Bank

CBC (Coastal Banking Company) National Bank

Progress Bank

People's South Bank

M&F Bank (also mentioned in a previous thread)

US Century Bank

Intracoastal Bank

Athens Federal Community Bank

American Patriot Bank

And for a couple of stranger entries:

LifeStore Bank

Royalty (not sure what this one is exactly??)

More options if you would like something other than FAB&T on your card!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Card Assets, LLC

American Pride Bank is another.

I was just researching Card assets last weekend. I couldn't figure out what CB they pulled..now we know.

Thanks for the list.

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For those of you hopping on the First Arkansas Banking and Trust bandwagon, as pointed out elsewhere (just not sure exactly where??) on these forums, Card Assets has the same card for a large number of banks.  Here are a few others that I have found:

First Carolina Bank

Provident Bank

Revere Bank

CBC (Coastal Banking Company) National Bank

Progress Bank

People's South Bank

M&F Bank (also mentioned in a previous thread)

US Century Bank

Intracoastal Bank

Athens Federal Community Bank

American Patriot Bank

And for a couple of stranger entries:

LifeStore Bank

Royalty (not sure what this one is exactly??)

More options if you would like something other than FAB&T on your card!

Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

Well I'm done:

Application ID XXXXXX – Submission Confirmation
Thank you for submitting your application.

If you have questions pertaining to your application you may contact our customer service department at 1-800-854-7642, or email us at scscustomer@thecardservicescenter.com. Please reference your application ID (XXXXX) when contacting us.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

Well I'm done:

If you have questions pertaining to your application you may contact our customer service department at 1-800-854-7642, or email us at scscustomer@thecardservicescenter.com. Please reference your application ID (XXXXX) when contacting us.

I don't think it is denial , it could be something else ?

Message 5 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Well I'm done:

I just called them and she said it's still pending (no decision).  I've had major issues with EQ.  Somehow they won't always release my report.  Just today they released it to BofA and KeyBank.  BofA went down and KeyBank sounds like an approval.  EQ just lost 20 of my inq from 2015.  Don't know where they went, but they can stay thereSmiley LOL

___________ 12Njoy
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Well I'm done:

I just called them and she said it's still pending (no decision).  I've had major issues with EQ.  Somehow they won't always release my report.  Just today they released it to BofA and KeyBank.  BofA went down and KeyBank sounds like an approval.  EQ just lost 20 of my inq from 2015.  Don't know where they went, but they can stay thereSmiley LOL

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Message 7 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

Just pulled my reports and no HP.  All EQ before 8/9/15 are gone from my report.  Oh where did they go.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 8 of 23
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Well I'm done:

I got my first one after a 7-10 pending.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 23
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Well I'm done:

I got my first one after a 7-10 pending.

I got no HP though so its a no go

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.