Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Benefits

tag
cowboyguy
Regular Contributor

Card Benefits

With every CC, I receive a summary of benefits (warranty protection, car rental insurance etc). I'm feel too lazy to read through them. Are they worth reading?

I'm traveling to NYC this tonight & have booked a rental car using my Amex Delta card. Does this card provide me any benefit on car rental insurance? If yes, what kind of insurance it is? I don't nee to get any other kind of rental insurance from the dealer?
Walmart Discover $10,000... Chase SW $8,500... Freedom $7,000... CSP $6,000... Amex Delta $3,000... Amex BCP $2,000... Local CU $1,500...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Card Benefits

Yes, it does. You need to check with Amex what it coverage. I need to pay $25.00 extra for rental car insurance coverage for Amex PR. It covers more things than basic. Here is the link for the extra car rental insurance coverage:

https://www295.americanexpress.com/premium/car-rental-insurance-coverage/home.do?intlink=premiumprot...

Ron.

Message 2 of 3
BearOSO
Contributor

Re: Card Benefits

I hope this helps, as well - An article with a graph which shows what is covered by the major credit cards and what is not. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.