Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card for Gas and Dining Out?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Card for Gas and Dining Out?

@Anonymous wrote:

If you don't want to look (IMHO) ridiculous carrying an AARP card in your 20's or 30's and you want the benefits of 3% on gas and don't care as much about dining out, the Bank of America Cash Rewards card is excellent and also offers 3% on gas and no annual fee.

Do they have anything cool for eating out?

Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been very happy carrying my AARP card. I've had it since I was 29, and I still use my 3DS on the subway when I'm going to/from work. I'd feel rediculous if I were trying to barter for my meal, but using a card that looks great and gives me a good discount? I've never felt bad about that.
Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've been very happy carrying my AARP card. I've had it since I was 29, and I still use my 3DS on the subway when I'm going to/from work. I'd feel rediculous if I were trying to barter for my meal, but using a card that looks great and gives me a good discount? I've never felt bad about that.

Yup. I'm 26, and you can often find me on my 3DS at a restaurant while whipping out my AARP card to cover the check. Ridiculous sight, I'm sure, but oh well. Who cares? The only comments I ever get about the card are positive -- that it's really nice looking. But even if someone said something negative, I couldn't care less. I love the card and that's what's important to me. Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.