Card for Rebuilding Credit that pulls Experian or Equifa

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Card for Rebuilding Credit that pulls Experian or Equifa

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Glkslngr wrote:

Oh, I missed the point about it reporting already, sorry about that. With everything else considered, perhaps it would be best to get another secured while you sort out the other negatives. Maybe you can recon the BOA or Cap One as someone else suggested. I'm unfamiliar with any other secured cards.. I hope someone with experience or knowledge on the topic can steer you in the right direction. 

when i was in rebuilding phase i had cap one and first progress neither of them are horrible per se, but there are better options like boa and discover, where you can get cash back i believe. 

What would my chances be of getting a Discover Card at my scores? Also, do you have a number for re-con at Bank of America?

I was wondering if I could even get the QuickSilver Rewards Card with CapOne?

I was thinking even with the collections that I currently have I should still be able to get approved for another card unless I need to get my score up to a 620 before I can get an actual unsecured?

What are the chances on like a Barclay, Discover or what other options? I did a pre-qualif on CrediOne and got Insufficent Credit History was the reason for denial.

with sub 600 scores i don't know if there is anything you can get other than secured cards unfortunately. There was an sticky an while ago with backdoor number, i would search there for some numbers. If you got denied for cap one secured i don't thik you should try for qs one yet. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Glkslngr wrote:

Oh, I missed the point about it reporting already, sorry about that. With everything else considered, perhaps it would be best to get another secured while you sort out the other negatives. Maybe you can recon the BOA or Cap One as someone else suggested. I'm unfamiliar with any other secured cards.. I hope someone with experience or knowledge on the topic can steer you in the right direction. 

when i was in rebuilding phase i had cap one and first progress neither of them are horrible per se, but there are better options like boa and discover, where you can get cash back i believe. 

What would my chances be of getting a Discover Card at my scores? Also, do you have a number for re-con at Bank of America?

I was wondering if I could even get the QuickSilver Rewards Card with CapOne?

I was thinking even with the collections that I currently have I should still be able to get approved for another card unless I need to get my score up to a 620 before I can get an actual unsecured?

What are the chances on like a Barclay, Discover or what other options? I did a pre-qualif on CrediOne and got Insufficent Credit History was the reason for denial.

with sub 600 scores i don't know if there is anything you can get other than secured cards unfortunately. There was an sticky an while ago with backdoor number, i would search there for some numbers. If you got denied for cap one secured i don't thik you should try for qs one yet. 

I had figured I would have to wait until I get at least to a 620 before getting approved for any other cards. I can't seem to find the Backdoor number. Would I just call Bank of America and ask? 

Message 12 of 14
wmweeza
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had figured I would have to wait until I get at least to a 620 before getting approved for any other cards. I can't seem to find the Backdoor number. Would I just call Bank of America and ask? 

It's in the sticky up top: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wmweeza wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's in the sticky up top: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/m-p/408066

Thanks for the link

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.