Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Card offers in the mail today.

A minor in my household received a targeted offer for the American Airlines AAdvantage card.

 

I recieved another offer from First Premier.

 

Go figure...haha

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.


Dustink wrote:

A minor in my household received a targeted offer for the American Airlines AAdvantage card.

 

I recieved another offer from First Premier.

 

Go figure...haha


Smiley Very Happy

 

Sorry to hear............




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor
Posts: 7,132
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.


Dustink wrote:

A minor in my household received a targeted offer for the American Airlines AAdvantage card.

 

I recieved another offer from First Premier.

 

Go figure...haha


At least you guys get offers. 

Even First Premier doesn't want to send me anything.

Smiley Sad

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.


enharu wrote:

Dustink wrote:

A minor in my household received a targeted offer for the American Airlines AAdvantage card.

 

I recieved another offer from First Premier.

 

Go figure...haha


At least you guys get offers. 

Even First Premier doesn't want to send me anything.

Smiley Sad


Yes, and what an offer.

 

36% APR

$175 AF yr 1 $49 per year thereafter

$174 Annual service fee after year one.

Limit $700

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.


Dustink wrote:

enharu wrote:

Dustink wrote:

A minor in my household received a targeted offer for the American Airlines AAdvantage card.

 

I recieved another offer from First Premier.

 

Go figure...haha


At least you guys get offers. 

Even First Premier doesn't want to send me anything.

Smiley Sad


Yes, and what an offer.

 

36% APR

$175 AF yr 1 $49 per year thereafter

$174 Annual service fee after year one.

Limit $700


Seems like alot of members are getting that offer, flavor of the month for them lol




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.


LS2982 wrote:

Dustink wrote:

A minor in my household received a targeted offer for the American Airlines AAdvantage card.

 

I recieved another offer from First Premier.

 

Go figure...haha


Smiley Very Happy

 

Sorry to hear............


I booked a flight on AA for him with miles. That is the only way I can think of AA having his info. 

 

40k point offer for the $50 AF version.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.


LS2982 wrote:

Dustink wrote:

enharu wrote:

Dustink wrote:

A minor in my household received a targeted offer for the American Airlines AAdvantage card.

 

I recieved another offer from First Premier.

 

Go figure...haha


At least you guys get offers. 

Even First Premier doesn't want to send me anything.

Smiley Sad


Yes, and what an offer.

 

36% APR

$175 AF yr 1 $49 per year thereafter

$174 Annual service fee after year one.

Limit $700


Seems like alot of members are getting that offer, flavor of the month for them lol


Yup, it's a winner.

 

I'm sure plenty of people have taken the bait.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 288
Registered: ‎08-24-2010
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.

FP is hoping that you're drapping.

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,296
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.

i got a pre approved offer for a home depot store card.

26% rate.. 

jumped on that one, and threw it in the trash. 

i dont even shop at home depot. 

 

actually thats not true, was in there on sunday morning (buying supplies too fix a hole in the wall caused the previous night) 

they must be watching the cameras! 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,051
Registered: ‎05-20-2010
0

Re: Card offers in the mail today.


creditnocash wrote:

i got a pre approved offer for a home depot store card.

26% rate.. 

jumped on that one, and threw it in the trash. 

i dont even shop at home depot. 

 

actually thats not true, was in there on sunday morning (buying supplies too fix a hole in the wall caused the previous night) 

they must be watching the cameras! 


Maybe using your card at HD is what triggered the pre-approved offer. I pass by my local Home Depot at least twice per day since its on my way to work.  They are only 3-4 miles away from where I live. With all the new homes and construction in my area, my local Home Depot gets alot of business. They also have promo 0% financing offers from time to time on bigger purchases.

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.