New Contributor
kstmommy

Card wish list - plan of action

I'm rebuilding. Current scores low 600's due to new accounts. A LOT of new accounts, like 10. Because of those, inq's, and old baddies falling off, I know I shouldn't apply until at LEAST March of 2014, maybe April. The following are cards I really want and/or need to build my portfolio.

#1 - BCE

#2 - Discover It

#3 - CS or CSP

#4 - Citi TY or TYP

#5 - US Bank

#6 - Old Navy, Lowes, and Victorias's Secret

As long as I stay in the garden, by April of 2014, I will have 9 mos positive history on the new accounts, 12+ mos positive on a couple old accounts, no new inq's in the last 9 mos, and only ONE baddie, a $68 paid collection from 2011. AAoA will be around 1.5 - 2 yrs. Income $35k. Guessing scores should rebound to 700'+s by then. Should have high CL's by then of at least $5k on NFCU Visa.

What do you guys think my best plan of action is, for the above cards? I know I can't get them all at once, I learned that lesson already. LOL

Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Re: Card wish list - plan of action

I'll give you my experienced info on US; they pull EQ, it's Beacon 5.0 (just like here), and they'll beat your highest "prime" card's limit.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+