cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards for 5% Internet/Cable/Wireless ???

tag
kromix
New Contributor

Cards for 5% Internet/Cable/Wireless ???

Are there any cards that offer all 3 or 2 of the 3 Internet/Wireless/Cable TV?

The Chase Ink Cash does but I think i'm blacklisted by Chase from a Short Sale in '07....

Amex Simply Cash does 5% Wireless only.

Anything do Wireless+Internet or Wireless+Cable TV 5% Business or Personal Cards?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Cards for 5% Internet/Cable/Wireless ???

The only cash back cards I know of for 5% internet/cable/wireless are the Chase Business Ink Cash, and the US Bank Cash+

US Bank cash+ has a cell phone category, which for me also includes my cable tv provider (Comcast) and my internet provider (CenturyLink DSL). But not all cable or Internet providers are guaranteed to be included on the cash+ cell phone category.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 4
kromix
New Contributor

I want that Us Bank Cash+ Card, but with no branches within hundreds of miles I don't think I can apply for it Smiley Sad I want that card for the cellphone and restaurant 5% so bad. 

Message 3 of 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

The only cash back cards I know of for 5% internet/cable/wireless are the Chase Business Ink Cash, and the US Bank Cash+

US Bank cash+ has a cell phone category, which for me also includes my cable tv provider (Comcast) and my internet provider (CenturyLink DSL). But not all cable or Internet providers are guaranteed to be included on the cash+ cell phone category.

Yes, Cash Plus success seems to vary by provider and probably by account set up.   I had Verizon landline and wireless on one bill, which unfortunately came from Verizon Communications, so doesn't get 5%, whereas if it came from Verizon Wireless, it would.   TWC also seems not to get 5%

Edit: Also Verizon FiOS is billed on Verizon Communications, so that doesn't get the 5% either.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.