Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards that offer savings on cruises

tag
Scott90
Contributor

Cards that offer savings on cruises

Any cards out there that offer savings on cruises? I am not looking to get a new card, I am looking more at if any companies offer discounts through their online mall type of thing. I have just about all of the common cards so let me know if you guys know any. Carnival is the specific company I'll be cruising with.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Cards that offer savings on cruises

Well if i recall i thought Carnival offered a card which would help with their cruises. I know my friend has a Carnival Cruise card.

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 5
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:

Well if i recall i thought Carnival offered a card which would help with their cruises. I know my friend has a Carnival Cruise card.

Yes, and that card typically has a bad return rate - because you only earn 1 point for purchases that aren't Carnival.

Message 3 of 5
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@Scott90 wrote:
Any cards out there that offer savings on cruises? I am not looking to get a new card, I am looking more at if any companies offer discounts through their online mall type of thing. I have just about all of the common cards so let me know if you guys know any. Carnival is the specific company I'll be cruising with.

Chase Sapphire Preferred allows you to use their UR points for 20% off of cruises if you book over the phone.  You could also do this on one of their Ink Bold or Ink Plus cards as well.  The only downside is that even with the discount you are only getting $0.0125 per UR - which is not the best value for them.  And honestly, you don't have a list of your cards so I don't even know if you carry any of these.

Message 4 of 5
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

upromise 4-9% and other discounts can be added to it

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.