Did you mean: 

Cards with Restaurant rewards

tag
afinch1992
Regular Contributor

Re: Cards with Restaurant rewards

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

Any idea if Cash+ will open online applications in future?

If US Bank does that, it'll probably be my first card out of the garden.

I really hope they will open online application the closest branch to me is over 490 miles away, according to google maps that an 7 and half hour drive lol.Just an tad inconvenient. 

You can apply over the phone... I just did last week. I did not meet the criteria for the Cash+ and was given the cash rewards :/. I am something like 800 miles from the closest branch. 

AMEX BCE 18000CL, Citi DC 15000CL, AMEX EDP 15000CL, CSP 5000CL, Fidelity AMEX 5000CL, Sallie Mae MC 7400CL, US Bank Cash+ 5000CL, Chase Freedom 4000CL, Capital One QS 6000CL, BoA Better Balance 2500CL, Discover It 2000CL, BoA Better Cash Rewards 500CL, Chase Amazon CC 700CL

TU: 756 EX: 755 EQ: 753
Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cards with Restaurant rewards

@jamesdwi wrote:

The one card people forget about, is the Sam's Club MasterCard its new, but it has 3% on returants and 5% on gas with a 6k limit.

The problems is not everyone is approved for it, and will give you the store version only and perhaps graduate you in a year or two,   it may  change now that they are on MC and not Discover. Also add this card to your PIF card list, becuase the APR is 22% IIRC.

Still waiting for my Sam's Club Discover card, hope they get around to mailing it soon, I may end up reporting mine lost and getting a new one at the store.

**** i'm adding that to my list! That seems ideal for me.  Better than Chase AARP i had on my list (3% restaurant, 3% gas). i dont care about groceries but restaurant and gas at top dollars preferably  5% or up. But im not a sams club member i think you need to be. I only have costco here by me. If only there was a US Bank by me id take advantage of their 5% choosen catergories. Def replacing Chase AARP with the new Sam's Clubs MasterCard Smiley Wink 

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/pagedetails/content.jsp?pageName=creditMarketing

Citi Double Cash 

American Express Everday 

US Bank Cash+ 

Chase Freedom 

Chase Shappire 

Chase AARP (3% restaurant, 3% gas now replaced by the NEW Sam’s Club Mastercard (3% restaurant, 5% gas) 

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.