cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards you're considering getting later this year.......?

tag
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

Cards you're considering getting later this year.......?

Whether you're in the garden or not, what cards are you considering apping for this year? I've got my eye on the PenFed Platinum Rewards and the Amex Blue Cash Everyday. I'm actually itching at the moment to app!

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 1 of 98
97 REPLIES 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cards you're considering getting later this year.......?

Better Balance Reward

Message 2 of 98
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Amex Everyday
Message 3 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon (Prime) for sure, possibly Citi DC and possibly Chase Sapphire Preferred which I would grab the $500 bonus from and PC (downgrade) it to Freedom which I would actually use for the 5% categories.

Message 4 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa (preferably Penfed or NFCU rewards, BoA as second choice; I wanted to try for Costco Anywhere Visa but remembered that I'd burned Citi in my BK because my Best Buy store card was with them, so). Thinking about Amex BCE too but only if prequal gives me a good chance of getting it. Maybe Walmart store card. Chase is out, I'm afraid, because I burned them in BK with my Visa from them.

Message 5 of 98
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Nada! I'm done until 2018.... I think

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 6 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm done until March 2018...unless I get a chase offer as I'm at 5/24.
Message 7 of 98
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Done till 2018, BUT if a FOTM card comes along and I'm tempted.... well we will see 😂
Message 8 of 98
Anonymous
Not applicable

When my time in the garden is up I want the Amazon card (store or chase) and the Amex blue everyday card.  

Message 9 of 98
tiffjtiffj
Contributor

I really want the Citi Premier by years end even if I have to cancel my secured pre-graduation for a chance at it.

Current EQ 634 TU08 670 EX 627
Garden: Take #25 (2017 - ouch)
2017 Goals: Citi Premier
Message 10 of 98
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.