Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards.....

tag
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Cards.....

I couldnt think of a good title for this post but it seems like somecards are built better then others. for instance my zync card with express pay is very well built very sturdy. my green card still very well built but no pay pass. my BoA card with chip is like my green card with out paypass. the freedom is very very flimisy. how are other cards built that you carry?? i would love a metal card somepoint....

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Cards.....

The Discover IT is pretty sturdy IMO.  I also have a Zync with express pay and while it is thick, it looks like two cards fused together....  Besides that, they all feel the same to me. 

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 7
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

The Discover IT is pretty sturdy IMO.  I also have a Zync with express pay and while it is thick, it looks like two cards fused together....  Besides that, they all feel the same to me. 

the zync is very sturdy and how does it card look? i just called amex to see if i can get express pay on green and they said no....because its only on credit cards

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My amazon store card is the best! Nothing beats a card shaped piece of paper!
Message 4 of 7
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My amazon store card is the best! Nothing beats a card shaped piece of paper!

LOL I forgot about that one.  Yes, it is a piece of paper but I still have mine.  It's in pretty good shape too.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 5 of 7
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

the zync is very sturdy and how does it card look? i just called amex to see if i can get express pay on green and they said no....because its only on credit cards

The It card is very nice!!!  And that's BS, did you tell them you have it on your Zync?

Message 6 of 7
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

The It card is very nice!!!  And that's BS, did you tell them you have it on your Zync?

yea i did and they rep was more confused...unless they changed something in the past few weeks idk...but il try again 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.