Contributor
tknkrov

Care Credit CLI question

For those of you who have this have any of you ever recieved and auto CLI or do you always have to request an increase and take a HP?

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Care Credit CLI question

tknkrov wrote:

For those of you who have this have any of you ever recieved and auto CLI or do you always have to request an increase and take a HP?

You can call into the automated system and go through a make a request and that is instant and SP/uses what's on file (can be 60-90 days behind current reports though.)

It will come back approved or possibly counter or If you want us to try for that amount you would need to agree to HP.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
CruzImperial

I used the automated phone system and got an instant CLI from 3k to 5.5k with SP.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Established Contributor
distantarray

CruzImperial wrote:

I used the automated phone system and got an instant CLI from 3k to 5.5k with SP.

Depends what CLI your looking for, if you call the underwritters they can usually do a HUGE CLI like $1,000 to $10,000 is even possible if your greedy, but it's a Hardinquiry although it's funny since every other GECRB card is a soft with underwritters direct number.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Frequent Contributor
jeffery581

Old thread but fyi they auto cli me from 1k to 2k with high utilization.

thanks gecrb :smileyhappy:

Capital One QuicksilverOne MC| MTV Visa | Sony Visa | NFL Visa | ebay MC | Best Buy MC | Credit One Visa | JCP | Kohl's| Conoco | Bloomingdale's | Lowe's | CareCredit | Firestone | Walmart | Academy Sports Visa | Macy's | Target | Amazon | Gap |

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}