Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit Rewards Mastercard

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Care Credit Rewards Mastercard

Seems strange only a couple members have received the offer.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 31 of 60
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@coldnmn wrote:
Seems strange only a couple members have received the offer.

I was actually thinking the same thing.  I'm carrying a 0% balance but I'm not sure what the criteria for selection is.

I'm on the lookout, though.  Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 60
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I will definitely update this post if I receive an offer. As I hope everyone else will. If they do, I hope they give a few details about how their account has been used to trigger the upgrade.
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Message 33 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I chatted with a couple reps and they claim it's 'random'
Message 34 of 60
FroggieMom
Regular Contributor

No offer here yet either...carrying a small 0% promo balance on it now, but prior to that it had been SD for some time.  DH has had the card for 4 yrs now I think.

Summer 2018 FICO 8 scores~
Gardening until 2019....at least
Message 35 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

No letter yet as I have a few promos right now at 0% currently on my care credit.

balance at 1K. Trying to PIF within the next 3 months @ 334 each.

Lowest balance so far: 500.

Message 36 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't gotten anything either. Wonder if this is another one of those unicorn JC Penney MC upgrade offers that people seem to get at random.

Message 37 of 60
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Sad I receive a letter from CareCredit and got excited! Unfortunately it was a replacement card with an expiration date on card of 5/22 so it looks like no upgrade for me. I can't see them sending that and an upgrade later!

Message 38 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Sad I receive a letter from CareCredit and got excited! Unfortunately it was a replacement card with an expiration date on card of 5/22 so it looks like no upgrade for me. I can't see them sending that and an upgrade later!

Your post made me wonder about something so I went back and checked when the wife first got her CareCredit card and sure enough it was November 2014. I was wrong when I said we were exactly two years this month. I looked on her CareCredit card and didn't see an expiration date but November is when they're mailing the new card if we don't opt out by October 23rd so it's the month of our two year anniversary and maybe the first card is expiring so we got selected for the MasterCard instead of just a new replacement CareCredit card, although I don't know how or why.

Message 39 of 60
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I mentioned the expiration date as the original card didn't have one. I have had mine around 5 years. I figured when they renewed my card instead of upgrading I'm out of luck. The only reason I wanted it was to keep it active. I seldom use any of my Synchrony cards is probably why I wasn't upgraded.
Message 40 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.