Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit approval odds

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit approval odds

Celluloid I don't have good insurance my insurance it only covers $1K max and the rest comes out of my pocket. This card I feel is going to be a life saver the fact that I am out of debt since I paid everything and to everyone that I owe and a little low on $$$ I need a few months to catch up on saving steady and this tooth is not willing to wait for that. I hope my dental provider allows 24 months financing because it might be around $4K and in 24 months I can definitely pay that off no problem
Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so as I stated I was approved for $5500 and I called yesterday to request $8K and was told no. Can I speak to a underwriter writer to manually check in on that or does chat work better?
Message 32 of 34
_NERD
Established Contributor

What happened Peanut? You at 25k yet?

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I'm still at $5500. Care credit does hard pulls so I'm keeping it at this limit. Now as for my capital one visa they doubled my limit to $6000 finally I am eligible for a account combination making it $9500 my highest credit limit
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.