Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Care Credit credit criteria

@chalupaman wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@ChistineNJ wrote:

hi guys any one know the criteria for obtaining a acct. i have 2 situations: the first is myself i have a almost 2 year bk i have rebuild no lates in 2 years. i have a boat load in inquries most of them from 2014 none from this year i have a good mix of store cards, national bank cards, and installments. myfico is is 687 about 10 pts hight on the other 2

my DH has no BK. has Navcheck. 3 bank cards. and some store cards no installment accts.  2 old charge off due to come off in 2018 less than 500. we both have alot of inquiries i think dh scores in low 600 because of high utilization

easy peasy approval for you...

I got it in October of last year which at the time I was 1.2 yrs post BK7, with score at the time I think 640ish...I still have all my IIB accts showing as well. Just app youll get it. Ask high, they will counter, and then once youre approved...call in 48 hrs later and ask for a CLI, its a SP, and youll get your "real" approval then. Anything after that is a HP. My limit is $10,800

I assume you have taken one or two HP's since to get your limit up to that?  Just curious?  I am at 10k after initial recon when approved several weeks back with a TU or around 700, would like to get it up to 15k..  If that was your initial SL I would be very very impressed..  Inquiring minds must know

I took one HP in March when i was already out of the garden anyways on TU. I went from $7k to $10,800 at that point. My starting limit was $5k, and did the 48hr trick call in, and countered to $7k.

Hey pizza. So you're saying you had the card for 5 months when you got your second increase right? I got my CareCredit card back in January and it's been about that long. Do you think I should try after my next statement generates or a few days before?

Hi POP..

I got mine on 10/10/14 for $5k....did 48hr thing to $7k....

03/03/15....HP cli to $10,800

So almost 5 months at that point I had the card. If you plan on being out..you could go for that. Also, at that point when i got the CLI, I had never even used the card, LOL

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.