Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care credit

How is this card? I don't plan on apping for it until north of 640 (mortgage first!), but I have some major dental work coming up (2 root canals, 2 crowns and an implant) that I don't want to have to clear out my savings to pay for. We have great dental insurance with no annual maximum, and the amount would probably be qualified for the extended payment plan (total is 11,000 without insurance, about 4,000 with). If I use it and abuse it once, then sock drawer it except for annual doctor visits for my family, is it a good choice?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Care credit

If you make the payments on time yes, no interest is the best!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 3
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Re: Care credit

I would give it a shot. No interest based on the place you use it at. Our place gives us 12 months. Nice cl and cli friendly even with balances.
A worth trying card.
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.