Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit - Keeping it active

tag
cd2004
Regular Contributor

Re: CareCredit - Keeping it active

I was in a panic and just used my card for the first time in May for my mother's dentist bill of $430 and then paid in full next month. I had the account since March 2013 and I was so scared they would close it because they had closed my American Signature card for being inactive for a year. I dont know what I am going to do because my families medical bills are covered under the insurance with the exception of co-pay. For right now I am using it on my mom who needs extensive dental work.

Current 3B scores May 2022: EQ: 806 TU: 798 EX: 797
Message 11 of 13
Loques
Regular Contributor

Decided to use it for 2 things out of the year: teeth whitening, and my cat's flea medicine from the vet. Smiley Tongue

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 12 of 13
RushXTC
Established Contributor

I was scared of no more use after my original root canals too!!

Turns out there's a bunch of routine things you can do at dentists or if you ever land in the ER, CareCredit is accepted in some too... (Which I didn't find out until way after...)

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.