Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

CareCredit Phone Number

I hit submit and I think I should have been in Firefox not Safari because it didn't look like it completed, or a button appeared that said click for decision but it wouldn't open. Anyone have a number to call to get decision?

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: CareCredit Phone Number

Try this number.

(800) 677-0718

Valued Contributor
ngerasimatos

i hate Care Credit. They are the WORST. Its even more annoying when you talk to their customer service reps and they are ignorant and uneducated about their own product. Its time for these crappy companies to realize that we the consumers run the show, not them. Customers interest keeps them afloat.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

700 Club
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

I've had both good and bad experiences with all my CC issuers. I don't let it ruin my day. Life is too short.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}