Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CareCredit

I have quite a few Synchrony bank cards and the ones I've requested CLI's, have done it with a SP.

I seen somewhere CareCredit does a HP? Does anyone know? I need a increase but am not willing to give up a HP.

Any info appreciated

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: CareCredit

Yes, CareCredit is a hardpull for CLI. 

Message 2 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

as stated, yes, HP for Carecredit. So if you decide you need to take a HP for it, ask HIGH..ask for $25k, they will counter back!
Message 3 of 6
CenturyChild
Frequent Contributor

I was lucky enought to get a CLI on my CareCredit with a SP (automated phone method) the 1st time.

But it was within 2 weeks of account opening. May have been closer to 1 month.  At any count the account was very new.

But they did HP the second time after the card was several months old.

YMMV.  I have heard others have the same experience I had, getting with a SP if done soon after opening, and HP thereafter and others always had  a HP.

Message 4 of 6
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

IF your scores are over 700 and your financials support it....I would risk a HP and ask for the maximum of $25,000.  I think it's worth it IF it would greatly help your portfolio in some way.

Message 5 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

When is an account eligible for a CLI by HP for Carecredit?  Somehwere I heard it is after 4 statement cuts?  Or is that just the general though with all Sync card so they get to know you a bit better

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.