Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carecredit

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Carecredit

Can you use carecredit for any place that tacks carecredit? Like if you go and put you office visit on it.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Carecredit

@corymcd88 wrote:

Can you use carecredit for any place that tacks carecredit? Like if you go and put you office visit on it.

If it is listed as accepted yes they will take it as a form of payment.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 12
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

The only reasiion I want to do that is that is my oldest account and it is about to be close for non use.

Message 3 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

The only reasiion I want to do that is that is my oldest account and it is about to be close for non use.

I take my cats to get their claws trimmed every month, keeps account active.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

this seems like a weird question to me -_-;    Let's try replacing CareCredit with Visa.

Can you use Visa for any place that takes Visa? Can you put your office visit on it?

Yes =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 5 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

carecredit can be used for YEARS of non-activity. My parents had theirs closed after 7 years of non-use. 

Message 6 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

carecredit can be used for YEARS of non-activity. My parents had theirs closed after 7 years of non-use. 

I wouldn't test it tho, try making a tranaction every 6 months at least. They may have changed their policies on inactivity.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

I wouldn't test it tho, try making a tranaction every 6 months at least. They may have changed their policies on inactivity.

it's a medical credit card, your not always sick, you won't always have to use it. Store cards etc are based off how often you could buy stuff. that's why most store cards are 1-2 years of inactivity. Since this is a medical card they don't expect people to have regular visits, but yea once a year is not a bad idea, but 6months definately won't kick them out that early.

Message 8 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

it's a medical credit card, your not always sick, you won't always have to use it. Store cards etc are based off how often you could buy stuff. that's why most store cards are 1-2 years of inactivity. Since this is a medical card they don't expect people to have regular visits, but yea once a year is not a bad idea, but 6months definately won't kick them out that early.

Your right 6 months will not but at least you'll look good for a CLI if you ask.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 12
distantarray
Established Contributor

only bad thing about Carecredit is their interests are outragous and even though they're GECRB their CLI are always hard pulls.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.