Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carnival Sea Miles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Carnival Sea Miles

Brammy wrote:
WHY did you have to post the link...lol!!!  Ilove the one saying DO IT DO IT.!!!!!! ROFLMAO

Uuhhhhhhh cuz you asked for it?  lol
Message 11 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:

Brammy wrote:
WHY did you have to post the link...lol!!!  Ilove the one saying DO IT DO IT.!!!!!! ROFLMAO

Well thanks for NOTHING!!!  I have broken my pledge to the Sleigh Center and APP'ED Forgive me!! Oh please Forgive me...Smiley Very Happy

APPROVED 10,000.00
Message 12 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Well thanks for NOTHING!!!  I have broken my pledge to the Sleigh Center and APP'ED Forgive me!! Oh please Forgive me...Smiley Very Happy

APPROVED 10,000.00

OMG!! I can't believe you did it!!!  You are going to be sent to serious rehab!!! I been reading the sleigh center thread...lol
Message 13 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting thread though....but I resisted the temptation....Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only intended to look,  Then the app took over.  Do you think if I call to cancel now, it wont hit my reports?
Message 15 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

No!!! Now you gotta keep it!! I couldn't believe people were getting limits in the high 20's and low 30's...I was tempted...but I got enough right now....no more inquiries...no more cards......Smiley Sad
Message 16 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

kasowell wrote:
Declined for Carnival Sea Miles reason was sufficient credit with Juniper. Does anyone think that if I called they would change my current basic card to a Sea Miles card? Anybody had any luck converting?

I spoke directly with a rep in the app approval dept of Junny and she told me that if you have received the dreaded "Sufficient credit on a Juniper Credit Card" denial letter, that means that they have extended to you the maximum amount of credit they feel they can give you and they want to see 6 - 9 months of history before going higher. As for the second card, she said the only way you could get a second card under that circumstance would be to allocate part of the credit line from the first card to a second card. But it has to be done in $500 increments.

In my case, I wanted to change over from a US Airways Dividend MasterCard to an 8.99% Juniper Mastercard for which I was preapproved, but subsequetly denied for the reason stated above. Since I had made some balance transfers to the US Airways card, I have to pay them down and then reallocate to the new card. They would not transfer the balance.

Basically reallocating, as I am sure you already know, means lowering the CL on one card to use toward opening a second card.

I am going to start reallocating with my next payment and contiinue until I get converted over. The interest rate is so much better because sometimes I carry a balance and every penny saved is a penny earned..
Message 17 of 115
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Brammy wrote:
I only intended to look,  Then the app took over.  Do you think if I call to cancel now, it wont hit my reports?

Unsatisfactory!!!!  Please see me in my office Brammy!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-14-2007 07:23 PM
Message 18 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Unsatisfactory!!!!  Please see me in my office Brammy!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-14-2007 07:23 PM

I know Sleigh, I am so ashamedSmiley Sad  Well part of me is notSmiley Very Happy  My dream limit was the kicker....oh well no more big dreams

Message 19 of 115
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

How are those people getting higher limits than you brammy with lower scores?   They are getting 15, 20, 30K limits?
Message 20 of 115
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.