Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carnival Sea Miles

tag
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: Carnival Sea Miles

Not to bust anyone's bubble (me included), but some people are now reporting the following: Original approval amount lowered and/or the approval is gone! I hope mine stay. Good luck to all that were approved. My fingers are crossed.
Message 61 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!!! Watching with bated breath. Think the CLDs are on subsequent cards, most are reporting that.

Mine is still there for now.  But of course I only app'd one

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-16-2007 11:26 PM
Message 62 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got 700 and 500. really they can either one (or both) back, not like i had a chance to get real attached to 'em.
Message 63 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
i got 700 and 500. really they can either one (or both) back, not like i had a chance to get real attached to 'em.

I want someone to tell me they need security or Financials.  Just wanna say no thank you (after the fact I know).

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-16-2007 11:29 PM
Message 64 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

I want someone to tell me they need security or Financials.  Just wanna say no thank you (after the fact I know).

they may try that just so they can lessen the pr blackeye they would have by admitting thier computers went wonky (not something a bank would brag about). the more people that decline the less people there would be to complain/hush up.
Message 65 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

they may try that just so they can lessen the pr blackeye they would have by admitting thier computers went wonky (not something a bank would brag about). the more people that decline the less people there would be to complain/hush up.

No I posted about wanting to close it BEFORE the stuff hit the fan.  Jsut dont want AA from any of my other creditors for the sake of a Junny.

Hw many did you app? 2? Are they still safe and well?

Message 66 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

No I posted about wanting to close it BEFORE the stuff hit the fan.  Jsut dont want AA from any of my other creditors for the sake of a Junny.

Hw many did you app? 2? Are they still safe and well?

i hear you there. kinda why i closed the hsbc discover and will close the hsbc visa after i combine with the master card. the discover is only a month old and the visa is less than a year. i figure it's an even trade. loose 2 gain (maybe) 2.
Message 67 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry, just saw the question. yes sea miles and emigrant direct, just looked and cl is still available.
Message 68 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
sorry, just saw the question. yes sea miles and emigrant direct, just looked and cl is still available.

They may not even touch yours.  I only see a few sporadic posts and I don't think they will even get to all of them tonight.  This is like reading a good mystery.  Who will Jason get next.

Message 69 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Brammy, are your accounts showing?
Message 70 of 115
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.