Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carsons..no Love Button?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Carsons..no Love Button?

Just noticed that Carsons doesnt have a love button although they're Comenity, anyone have any luck with CLI's recently?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Carsons..no Love Button?

BUMP...

Message 2 of 5
LX25
Established Member

Re: Carsons..no Love Button? automated phone

Hello, just called the customer service number on the card.  I have  1 855  567 7741 . It will  ask what you are calling for, state CREDIT LINE INCREASE. Then the last four of your social and then your income total annually.   I went today from 450 to 4050 in one call, total about 15 minutes. I Just kept requesting a credit line increase . I did state no to the question, are you requesting a specific amount. The increments of the Credit Line Increase were amounts of $200.00. It works. If  you get declined, no worries, wait 7 days call back and  its only a soft pull,It doesnt harm your credit score.  I got the approved on May 14,2015 and as of today, I am at $4050.  good Luck.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Called and was denied but I'll definetly call back.

I've had the card less than 6 months so I'll give it some time.
Message 4 of 5
LX25
Established Member

yes, it denied me initially as well, so I know you are going to get approved, persistance wil go in your favor,

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.