@Anonymous wrote:

Can't find the picture of the card.

It is posted on the third comments from Creditaddict

Message 11 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card

Ill be Close to a Cartier store in August...I think I will go in and buy a small bday gift for myself. I will ask about the card, but Id mainly like to know who backs it...do they back themselves? If its WF or US bank, I might as well forget that for 8 years, LOLSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 48
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Ill be Close to a Cartier store in August...I think I will go in and buy a small bday gift for myself. I will ask about the card, but Id mainly like to know who backs it...do they back themselves? If its WF or US bank, I might as well forget that for 8 years, LOLSmiley Wink

http://www.creditcardchaser.com/cartier-credit-card/ 

This may help.

Message 13 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

It is a good thing you are far away from it thenSmiley Wink Because there is one 50 minutes away from me in NYC...Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 48
TitaniumCash
Regular Contributor

Are those tiny diamonds bordering the card?! Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

http://www.creditcardchaser.com/cartier-credit-card/ 

This may help.

Saleen, I clicked on it, and it says, "this page doesnt exist"... lol

Message 16 of 48
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I went to Cartier this afternoon to buy a ring, I used my Citi Prestige to buy it ( by the way no issue swiping the card, she knew exactly where to swipe). While I was waiting for my present, I noticed that Cartier Red Card is every where. I am wondering how many members over here have this card?

Smiley Very Happy brb checking the application page for this right now.  Is it best if I buy a small item and apply in a cartier boutique?

Message 17 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I went to Cartier this afternoon to buy a ring, I used my Citi Prestige to buy it ( by the way no issue swiping the card, she knew exactly where to swipe). While I was waiting for my present, I noticed that Cartier Red Card is every where. I am wondering how many members over here have this card?

Smiley Very Happy brb checking the application page for this right now.  Is it best if I buy a small item and apply in a cartier boutique?

if you get this card I will hate you!!!  LOL!!!!  I think you can only apply by mail, or in store. You can call and have the customeer service center send you an app in the mail. 

Message 18 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

It is a good thing you are far away from it thenSmiley Wink Because there is one 50 minutes away from me in NYC...Smiley Happy

LOL...I wanna know who backs the card...that will make a huge difference on applying.  

Message 19 of 48
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

I think Synchrony is the one. You can find Cartier store in most international Airports.

I am gona apply for this card just because I wear a Cartier watch.

Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.