@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

It is indeed backed by TD

seeeee, now why did you have to come in and ruin things Scupra!??  LOL..I was all hoping it was Comenity or Synch...you know this for sure? how? LOL...

TD is who I remembered them changing to after "GE". Called them to make sure though Smiley Happy

These changes were done back in 2011. I am not sure if TD still handling the Cartier Red Card.

Right, they were backed by GE, now Sync, and now they are backed by TD. I just hung up with Cartier about 10 minutes ago to make sure I was posting the correct info Smiley Happy

Thank you for delivering the bad news, you just killed Pizza.

Im crushed..,

TD HATES ME MORE THAN CHASE!!! LOL..oh well...theres always a card let to get later down the road. 

Pizza, I think that once that you become a VIP at Cartier, there are less restrictions. My Associate is not in today, but I will get the details tomorrow. There is always a way to get a card that you want.

Message 41 of 48
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card

Nah!!! When her BK drops off she will have such a thick and healthy profile TD will be begging her to apply!
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 42 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Scupra wrote:

It is indeed backed by TD

seeeee, now why did you have to come in and ruin things Scupra!??  LOL..I was all hoping it was Comenity or Synch...you know this for sure? how? LOL...

TD is who I remembered them changing to after "GE". Called them to make sure though Smiley Happy

These changes were done back in 2011. I am not sure if TD still handling the Cartier Red Card.

Right, they were backed by GE, now Sync, and now they are backed by TD. I just hung up with Cartier about 10 minutes ago to make sure I was posting the correct info Smiley Happy

Thank you for delivering the bad news, you just killed Pizza.

Im crushed..,

TD HATES ME MORE THAN CHASE!!! LOL..oh well...theres always a card let to get later down the road. 

Pizza, I think that once that you become a VIP at Cartier, there are less restrictions. My Associate is not in today, but I will get the details tomorrow. There is always a way to get a card that you want.

yes!! PM me all the details please!!  There has to be a special BD# for them, and someone who knows someone who knows someone in the credit department, LOLSmiley Happy

Message 43 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Scupra wrote:
Nah!!! When her BK drops off she will have such a thick and healthy profile TD will be begging her to apply!

wouldnt that be amazing? I would love to walk into any store like Cartier, and apply and get the card instant right then..Smiley Happy  Ill be even happier when I start seeing mailers for Amex, citi, and chase after 2023, lol..by then,I may not even care about credit, and turn THEM down, wouldnt that be something! 

Message 44 of 48
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

My wife said it is TD Bank. 

Message 45 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

woah it looks good.

Message 46 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any info on the red card? I'm in the market for a wedding ring and browsing through. Any help greatly appreciated
Message 47 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Any info on the red card? I'm in the market for a wedding ring and browsing through. Any help greatly appreciated

If you are looking to apply for this card, you need to do it at the Cartier Boutique... You can ask the associate that you are interested in buying XXXX and you would like to apply for the card. The associate must submit the application for you. Please keep in mind that TD Bank is backing up this card so the SL could be low depending of your profile...

If you decide to apply, keep us posted !!! The card is very nice !!!

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.