Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Out Of Bill Me Later?

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Cash Out Of Bill Me Later?

I read somewhere that Bill Me Later does or will support getting cash out...as in...withdrawing cash from your Paypal account against your Bill Me Later account or soemthing...?

has anyone heard of this before?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Cash Out Of Bill Me Later?

@shane82388 wrote:

I read somewhere that Bill Me Later does or will support getting cash out...as in...withdrawing cash from your Paypal account against your Bill Me Later account or soemthing...?

The following are from BML's website at https://www.securecheckout.billmelater.com/paycapture-content/fetch?content=bmlweb/bmlwebtnc.html

It's a really LONG page. I used the Find feature on Firefox w/cash advance in the box to find the sections referring to CAs. It looks like you can use it to send money to someone, but not necessarily to take it out yourself.

"Cash Advances" are extensions of credit made on the Account to the Borrower, when the Borrower chooses the Bill Me Later Payment System to Send Money using the services offered by PayPal, Inc.

4. HOW YOU CAN USE THIS ACCOUNT.
a. Standard and Promotional Purchases. You can make a Purchase using this Account by choosing the Bill Me Later Payment System when you make a purchase from a Merchant at a web site, by telephone, or at another authorized location. We will extend credit to you, in the amount of the Cost of the Purchase, by paying the Merchant on your behalf. These Purchases will be subject to the Standard Purchase terms, unless special terms are in effect at the time of the Purchase or are offered by the Merchant.
b. Cash Advances. We may allow you to obtain Cash Advances by choosing the Bill Me Later Payment System when you use the Send Money feature offered by PayPal, Inc. We will extend credit to you, in the amount of the Cost of the Cash Advance, by authorizing PayPal, Inc. to transmit the Cost of the Cash Advance via the Send Money feature. These Cash Advances will be subject to the standard repayment terms and Grace Period, and will be subject to the Annual Percentage Rate applicable to Cash Advances.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 4
shane82388
Established Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

@shane82388 wrote:

The following are from BML's website at https://www.securecheckout.billmelater.com/paycapture-content/fetch?content=bmlweb/bmlwebtnc.html

It's a really LONG page. I used the Find feature on Firefox w/cash advance in the box to find the sections referring to CAs. It looks like you can use it to send money to someone, but not necessarily to take it out yourself.

"Cash Advances" are extensions of credit made on the Account to the Borrower, when the Borrower chooses the Bill Me Later Payment System to Send Money using the services offered by PayPal, Inc.

4. HOW YOU CAN USE THIS ACCOUNT.
a. Standard and Promotional Purchases. You can make a Purchase using this Account by choosing the Bill Me Later Payment System when you make a purchase from a Merchant at a web site, by telephone, or at another authorized location. We will extend credit to you, in the amount of the Cost of the Purchase, by paying the Merchant on your behalf. These Purchases will be subject to the Standard Purchase terms, unless special terms are in effect at the time of the Purchase or are offered by the Merchant.
b. Cash Advances. We may allow you to obtain Cash Advances by choosing the Bill Me Later Payment System when you use the Send Money feature offered by PayPal, Inc. We will extend credit to you, in the amount of the Cost of the Cash Advance, by authorizing PayPal, Inc. to transmit the Cost of the Cash Advance via the Send Money feature. These Cash Advances will be subject to the standard repayment terms and Grace Period, and will be subject to the Annual Percentage Rate applicable to Cash Advances.

hmmm interesting!

I just wish amazon would let you use Bill Me Later and this issue wouldnt even matter....lol

Message 3 of 4
john398
Senior Contributor

Hmmm so would you have to transfer the money to someone else?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.